Saturday, July 31, 2010

Passing 200

Miles that is. My total for the summer so far on trails and around town went over 200 yesterday with a 12-mile ride around town. Add to that the miles on the stationary bike at the healthy living center and I am now over 300 miles total. I am in training for the Minneapolis Duathlon the end of August (the 29th to be exact.) I have no doubt about being ready for the 11 miles of biking. It's the two 1.5 mile runs that have me worried.

But it is 4 weeks from tomorrow so I think I have some time yet.

Of course with over 200 cycling miles this summer, I have a lot, A LOT of pictures backlogged on my computer. I haven't taken hardly any time to sort through them and see what I want to post. That's why I haven't posted any pictures on my pmPilgrim photoBlog since the 4th of July. The summer has been great! As soon as this wonderful weather slows down I promise to get back to it.

Promise.

No comments: